Made Beautiful by BHLDN Vessels ♥
White and green blooms are perfect for your earthy, organic or rustic chic wedding. In today’s DIY Flower Recipe series which you can check out here we’ll share the blooms needed to create this gorgeously organic feeling arrangement. We’ll be using white Matthiola (also known as stock flower), white snapdragons, lovely long-leaved seeded Eucalyptus along with cream and peach roses, displayed in these divine BHLDN marbled footed vases that we love for their amazing marbled texture. ♥ If you love this DIY flower recipe and decide to buy these beautiful vases for your wedding, you’re helping support our blog, too, as we receive a small compensation for making the recommendation. Thank you! ♥
White and Green DIY Flower Centerpiece Recipe
DIY WHITE & GREEN WEDDING CENTERPIECE
Here’s what you’ll need per arrangement:
- 3 – 5 White Mathhiola (stock) stems (You can grab them online from our sponsor Blooms by the Box here.)
- 3 – 5 White snapdragon stems (Buy online from Blooms by the Box here.)
- Bunches of seeded Eucalyptus leaves (Also available from Blooms by the Box here.)
- 5 – 7 cream and peach roses
- This lovely Marbled Footed Vase from BHLDN to hold the arrangement
- Floral foam to secure the arrangement inside the vase
DIY Wedding Flower Styling:
For additional whimsical detail, you can also add mix and match gorgeous artisan swirl votives filled with tealight candles to finish off the look.
For round tables you might want to create one large arrangement in the center, with three to five smaller arrangements circling it. If your guests will be seated at rectangular or long tables, you can place the arrangements side by side in a row, alternating tall with short.
♥ ♥ ♥ Credits ♥ ♥ ♥
Styled by BHLDN // Images used with permission
View more flower recipes here and view more wedding DIY here
Chelsea LaVere says
This centerpiece is lovely! I really like the marbled vase!