Looking for a beautiful and unique wedding guest book alternative that won’t just end up in the drawer a few months after it’s done gathering dust on the coffee table? Love travelling or come from different cities? Then you’re going to love the delightful wedding map guest book alternatives we’ve found for your travel wedding today!
Printed on cardstock for framing, or canvas for mounting, a custom wedding map guest book poster is created with space for your guests to sign. After your special day you take your stunning, signed wedding map creation home to be displayed on your wall and admired for years to come! Pretty and practical and so cute for a destination wedding too – love it!
If you love any of these artisan designs as much as we do, and purchase one of them, you’re helping support our blog. In some cases we’ll get a small percentage of the sale for sharing them with you. Thank you so much!
10 Gorgeous Wedding Map Guest Book Alternatives!
1. (Above) Pink Watercolor Wedding Map Guest Book. The start of a great adventure – as seen in this blush, gold + watercolor outdoor Seattle wedding captured by Meredith McKee Photography. Choose your color, add your names and dates, and display your painted world map at your wedding as a guest book alternative you will enjoy for years to come. Grab the wedding map guestbook here!
2. (Above ) State-Style Watercolor Wedding Map Guest Book. The state of love! These 8×10 art prints feature original illustrations, digitally designed by Ashlee Alaine Designs. You add your own names, select your city, state and then choose your colours. Once received, simply display at your wedding for your guests to sign! Find something similar here.
3. (Above) Rustic Wedding Map Guest Book. Perfect for long-distance lovers getting married, this woodsy wedding guest book map is customized with the two states or countries on a rustic wood background texture, printed on a beautiful canvas.
4. Vintage Globe Wedding Map Guest Book. MissDesignBerryInc ‘s travel themed wedding guest book features an authentic vintage map with your names, date, and a dotted line with a heart of the locations of your choice! We love that there are versions of this with different globes, depending on where in the world you’ll be getting married!
5. (Above ) Watercolor Wedding Map Guest Book. Home is where the heart is. AshleeAlaineDesigns brings us this adorable state map print that can also be totally customized for your wedding day. Afterwards, you can have the cardstock piece framed, and add it to your wall to enjoy forever. Find something similar here.
6. (Above ) Printable Watercolor Wedding Map Guest Book. This custom poster-style world map wedding guest book is designed for digital download at a size of your choosing. You can then decide to print it at home on your own paper, or have it printed at your local print shop as you wish! Find something similar here.
7. (Above + Below ) Beautiful Blue / Green Wedding Map Guest Book Alternatives. TravelBugStudio brings us these beautiful personalized wedding guest book world map alternatives for your guests to sign. Add your names, choose your size and color and go!
8. (Above ) Two State Wedding Map Guest Book. Two names, two states, one Happily Ever After, just like perfectly matched puzzle pieces. This printable two state love map printable from MissDesignBerryInc can be digitally downloaded or printed on canvas and delivered. It’s an especially great option for previously out-of-state love birds!
9. (Above ) Pink and Peach Watercolor Two State Wedding Map Guest Book. No matter that state you’re from, you’re likely to be in a state of happiness after gathering your guest’s signatures on your custom two-state wedding guest book alternative. Get it from Miss Design Berry here.
10. Travel Canvas Wedding Map Guest Book. Perfect for travel weddings! MissDesignBerryInc will customize this rustic canvas world map wedding guest book alternative to feature any states or countries and cities that you like, connected all your locations with a cute dotted line! Available online here.
(Above) Check out another 20 stealworthy and affordable travel themed wedding ideas for your travel wedding!