A spring vision of tangerine, coral and blush wedding inspiration fills our hearts today, radiating warmth and brightness. The reception table, set in the garden under a large set of trees, is decked with whimsical florals and colorful plates, layered with delightfully monogramed napkins.
Coral tapered candles and the textured linen are set alongside vintage glassware and delicate china. A simple but striking two-tiered cake decorated with kumquats brings a touch of tangerine to the setting.
For this tangerine, coral and blush spring wedding the bride wore a delicate, lace Claire Pettibone gown and heels with tiny flowers attached. Her curly hair was pulled back in a low bun to show off her gorgeous facial features. In her hands, she carried the prettiest, colorful, spring-inspired bouquet of lush, large, layered blooms, created by Cotton Social.
Tangerine, Coral + Blush Spring Wedding
Tangerine, Coral + Blush Spring Wedding Vendor Contact: Photography: The Ganeys // Design & Styling: Michelle Wright Events // Flowers: Cotton Social // Hair & Makeup: Michelle Clark // Cake: Maxie B’s // Dress: Claire Pettibone // Calligraphy / Paper Goods: Calligraphy by Carole // Event: The Film Gathering // Organization: Live View Studios // Dress Boutique: Gilded Bridal // Bride Shoes: Vince Camuto / Nordstrom // Ring: Trumpet & Horn // Cake Cutting Set, Trays, Candle Holders, Napkins: Michelle Wright Personal Collection // Candles: Yummi Candles // Ring Box: THE MRS. BOX // Linen: Nuage Designs // Glassware + Furniture: Greenhouse Picker Sisters // China + Silverware: Schiffmans // Film Lab: Richard Photo Lab
More to read:
- 18 Totally LIT Newly-Wed Honeymoon Shirts for Epic Honeymoon Vibes!
- 5 Tips to Keep Your Engagement Ring Super Sparkly and Shiny Forever
- Wedding Dress Timeline FREEBIE
- 22 Ultra Cute & Super FUN Engagement Announcement Photos + Ideas
- 18 Top Tips for Planning the Best Honeymoon Ever!
- 30+ Important Wedding Costs You Might Have Overlooked!
- Wedding Planning Tips: 21 Mistakes Couples Make When Wedding Planning
- Wedding Day Timeline: 5 Things Couples Need to Remember
- How to rock your engagement shoot