Wedding Upstyles & Updo’s for Bridal Hair
Upstyles for your wedding day is a sure way to achieve a stylish and elegant look. Braids, buns, waves, curls and the rest can all be brought into an upstyle look. A simple beaded, blinging, netted or feathery accessory can embellish your upstyle creating a look that is unique to you! Feast your eyes on our collection of 25 Wonderful Wedding Upstyles and take some pretty andhairy inspiration for your wedding day look!
Braided Bridal Upstyle Wedding Beauties
(Above Left) Braided upstyles are great for the hot summer months to keep you hair in place. Styled and photographed by Hair & Make-up By Steph, a new take on the floral crown, this braided crown weaved with flowers is so sweet and oh-so romantic!
(Above Right) An upstyle positioned midway, this combination of pinned braids with ivory blusher veil & silk flower available from Hushed Commotion are perfect! (Image: Jen Huang Photography | Hair: Jess Wilcox | Dress: Rebecca Schoneveld)
(Above Left) From Hushed Commotion this enchanting side braided bun upstyle with dazzling hair accessory is so magical! | (Above Right) This mix of pinned plaits and waves creates both an interesting and exquisite look that we just adore when accessorized with these dainty Imani Bobby Pins from Hushed Commotion! (Both Images: Jen Huang Photography)
♥ ♥ ♥
(Above ) This quirky side plait upstyle snakes it’s way to the back of the head! Perfect for a rustic wedding look! Get the look by adding these dainty wedding hair flowers from Wish Piece.
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
Especially for outdoor weddings, upstyles are the way to go! Take a look at our Bridal Wedding Hairstyles for Weddings for other great upstyle ideas for your hair on your wedding day.
Wedding Upstyle Bunspiration
(Above) With your hair neatly pulled up and a bun wrapped on the top of your head topped with this gorgeous Riviera Crystal Headband from Ruche; an eclectic look that effortless.
Curly and Wavy Bridal Upstyles
(Above ) With the front hair pulled back, this upstyle allows the focus to be on the beautiful floral bridal hair comb from Wish Piece, a romantic twisted hair design that makes this hairstyle! The pretty hair accessory finishes the look. (Image: Project Wedding)
(Above) Achieve this wonderfully styled upstyle by pinning your curls to the back of your neck and adding this signature Willow hair accessory from Hushed Commotion. (Photography by Jen Huang / Hair by StylesonB / Makeup by FaceTheDayNY)
(Above) A classic low chignon is tousled and styled to perfection with this swoonworthy pearl and crystal bridal accessory from Sibo Designs.
(Above ) Perfect to keep flying strands at bay, this classic hair roll adorned with floral bridal comb adds instant cuteness and whimsy to any wedding look! (Accessory, photo and styling: Noon on the Moon)
(Above) Curls have never looked this striking! Expertly pinned, this textured upstyle is perfectly complimented with this gorgeous brooch from Gardens of Whimsy.
♥ ♥ ♥
(Left) This boho-vintage-inspired wedding hairstyle is breathtaking. Perfectly rustic styled, curls are pinned and pulled together to form a romantic briaded upstyle topped with this striking Silvestre Comb.
♥ ♥ ♥
(Below) This upstyle shows waves neatly pulled back to form a low bun with a perfect pearled accessory from Powder Blue Bijoux placed ontop.
♥ ♥ ♥
Still want more? Take a look at these fab picks:
- This messy high bun from Style Me Pretty is a perfect choice for an off the shoulder wedding dress. (Photography: Diana Elizabeth | Hair: Jade Hatch Shultz)
- Sexy and seductive is the reason why we are loving this high upstyle, which is dripping with dramatic flowing tendrils and a messy bun. (Image Source: Million Looks)
- Another high upstyle, this look is perfect to combine with a headband accessory. (Image Source: A Paris Lover)
- Another from Style Me Pretty, this messy upstyle is created on purpose to give it a romantic effect that works well with natural curls of the hair. A neutral flower added as garnish – sweet!
- Sweet Thing shares the timeless bouffant hair of French style icon, Brigitte Bardot.
- We adore this braided hair upstyle, which your can learn to do yourself by the easy-as-pie tutorial by Keiko Lynn. Get braiding and enjoy!
- From Style Me Pretty, this style shows the effect of styled waves tied at the nape of the neck and adorned with a beautiful hair brooch.
- Styled by the ultra talented Nicole Patterson Hair & Makeup, this incredible vintage wavy look is a hot trend right now!
Loved our stylish collection of braided and bun beauties? Fall in love even more with our collage of all of them below! Go ahead and visit our Pinterest Board for more braided and bun upstyle inspiration! For more bridal hairstyles that will rock your world, take a look at our 16 Bridal Hairstyles for Long Hair Fit for a Princess!