One Shoulder Wedding Dresses
Created in all shapes and designs, wedding dresses can be distinguished simply by a statement feature that sets it apart from the rest, such as this year’s trendy peekaboo keyhole gowns shown in our list of 15 Lace Back and Keyhole Wedding Dresses 2013. In this week’s wedding trends feature, we’ve put together a collection of beautiful bridal wear that has one thing in common – wonderful one shoulder styles. Dare to go bare with one of these show-stopping one shoulder wedding gowns!
Featuring single floral, ruffled or beaded straps or sleeves, this collection of 22 one shoulder wedding dresses is all it will take to inspire you to take the one shoulder route.
1. (Above) A one shoulder Pronovias A-line style organza wedding dress creation with flower embellishments.
2. Featuring a tulle and sparkling one shoulder detail, this dress custom designed by Elizabeth Stockenstrom shot by Christine Meintjies Photography via Swooned exudes a romantic allure.
5. A dramatic and gorgeous Julia Kontogruni one-shoulder draped wedding gown with an embellished strap.
6. Designed by Manuel Mota for Pronovias, this one shoulder wedding dress has an elegant silhouette and modest ruffled bodice and train.
10. A one shoulder Lazaro wedding gown with a lovely floral design in front and elegant strap at the back.
11. An asymmetrical mermaid-style bridal gown designed with a double-strap tulle one shoulder design, a dropped waist and a chapel train by Mark Zunino
13. European Bridal Designer, Anna Schimmel‘s beautifully textured wedding gown with a flowing single-sleeved style.
14. A floor-length one shoulder Demetrios wedding gown with a generous amount of asymmetric lace embellishments from Ameliste
15. A flowing one shoulder Grecian-styled Jenny Packham wedding dress with a decorated shoulder and waist feature that makes a romantic, yet glamorous impact as seen on Brides.com
16. A gorgeous one shoulder bridal gown with embellished detailing that extends from the shoulder strap until the dropped waist of this mermaid-style gown from the 2013 Marchesa Bridal Collection.
18. (Above) An organza wedding dress adorned with subtle embroidery and a removable feathered and flower one shoulder design. Available from: Mori Lee by Mariline Gardiner
We hope that our lovely collection of trendy one shoulder wedding gowns and dresses has inspired you to flatter your shoulder with an eye-catching strap or sleeve.