Exchange your vows under these Inspirational Wedding Canopies & Arches
♥ ♥ ♥
Take cover and exchange your vows under these inspirational Wedding Canopies and Arches! Whether you’re outsourcing the creation and decoration of your outdoor altar by a professional, relying on the spoils of nature, or even “doing it yourself”, feast your eyes on 15 of our favourite picks to create a magical wedding arch that you will be sure to want say your “I do’s” under!
1. (Left) First up, from Wedding Bee, we have an unusual and magnificent tree with streams of white flowers hung from it’s gorgeous branches, which catch the wind for an airy-fairy effect! To complete the look, the wedding aisle is lined with flowers as a pathway to the gorgeous wedding altar!
2. (Below) Take a look at this lovely wedding arch with bouquets of lush flowers and strings of pearls and crystals! Dreamy and decadent, this wedding arch is simply a garland adorned with jewels and an assortment of pretty flowers!
Image credits: Joyful Weddings and Events
3. (Below) Use a large garland and attach bouquets of white flowers and strings of beads to create a beautiful and striking backdrop! Image credits: Frenzel Photographers via the Wedding Window 4. (Below) What a pretty creation! A simple wedding arch with colourful flowers that complement green leaves create a striking and fun effect! Orange flowers are strung from the roof of the arch to create the illusion of floating flowers. Image credits: Wedding Bee. Get it on Etsy here
5. (Below) Find the perfect tree for your wedding arch and that’s all you will need! With a tree this perfect, we are led to believe that it must be the tree of life and love! Large enough to cover you and your wedding guests and allowing for light to stream through it’s branches, this beautiful tree is one of a kind. One of nature’s stunning creations!Image credits: Green Wedding Shoes
6. (Below) Make the most of nature, by seating your guests under a beautiful tree like this one, with several large white lanterns hung from it’s branches.Image credits: Gavin Casey Photography
7. (Below) A plain wedding arch with elegant white drapes and hanging light decorations is an easy way to set up a backdrop to your wedding ceremony.Image credits: Decoration Mariage Tendance
8. (Below) A stunning wedding arch with a combination of flowers, leaves and white drapes from the fabulous Style Me Pretty.
9. (Below) From My Sweet and Saucy, this flower-ful wedding arch with jewels and strips of dried twigs creates a lovely effect.
10. (Below) These plain wooden beams are dressed up with bouquets of luscious flowers to create a floral effect. Beautiful!Image credits: Style Me Pretty
11. (Below) Matching your bridal bouquet, create a small wedding arch with strings of the brightest flowers in your bouquet to create a feminine and romantic effect.Image credits: I Love W Mag
DIY Wedding Canopies & Arches
Here we have gathered a selection of DIY Wedding Canopies and Arches to inspire you to put together your own gorgeous creation!
12. (Below) Take a look at what a “Y” shaped tree can do for your wedding arch creation! Find the right tree, hang a few lines of bunting and fabric tassles that will catch the outdoor breeze and voila! A festival feel is created and this look is perfectly suited to the forest surroundings. Magical!Image Credits: 100 Layer Cake
13. (Below) This DIY wedding arch could be built in your backyard! Taken from Festival Brides, position lengthy tree branches and intertwine strings of leaves and flowers along the top wooden beam. Several strings of flowers can be hung from the top beam to reach the ground, creating a beautiful backdrop to your wedding ceremony. The look is completed with scattered flowers and leaves to enhance the wedding aisle.
14. (Below) Here Love and Lavender shows how putting together a few pieces of wood and bringing your indoor chandelier – outdoors, can create a unique backdrop for your wedding ceremony! Simply extend a power source to the wedding arch and exchange your nuptials under a lit chandelier. Perfect for a late afternoon or evening wedding ceremony!
15. (Below) Create a work of art like this plain wooden altar decorated with colourful pinwheels, lanterns, cut-out decorations, pinwheels, and some more pinwheels.. Have fun and make a day out of it by enlisting the help of your bridal party to pull this playful creation together.Image credits: Intimate Weddings
With our collection of lovely wedding canopies and arches, we hope that you have gathered a little inspiration to create the ideal backdrop to your wedding ceremony! Take a look at a recap of a few of our favourites! To ensure your wedding theme shines throughout your wedding day, take a look at our 25 Cascade and Long Bridal Bouquets for some inspiration of how to include complimentary florals.