This modern take on a gold, mauve and blush pink wedding is complimented perfectly with stunning custom foliage design backdrops and white wash brick. It is filled with elements of elegant, romantic design that are perfect for weddings in any season.
Clean white plates were used to match the simplicity of the white wash brick background. An asymmetrical table design was created with floating foliage, a unique centerpiece and candles. Draping fabric from Silk and Willow was used for the centerpiece to compliment the blush napkins. The cakes were created with simplicity in mind, all in white with different patterns, and completed with blooms and foliage. Crystal glassware with gold rims and ghost chairs add an elegant touch.
Gold Mauve and Blush Pink Wedding Inspiration
Photographer Ryann Lindsey Photography from Phoenix, Arizona, teamed up with Darling Found + Silk & Willow to bring the details and concept to life: “I love the simplicity of white brick and foliage. Using a newly remodeled venue, I wanted to create a modern, yet romantic look with clean walls, floating foliage, candles and mauve and blush accents.”
With the gorgeous white brick walls, Gather Estate provided the perfect setting for a romantic, intimate ceremony with flowing greenery and candles. “The bride’s gown from Bella Lily Bridal gracefully complemented the scene and contrasted the soft neutral tones. From the cake by Maryams Cakery to the place setting, the entire scene flowed perfectly between the pastel florals to the gold accents.” Rentals from The Confetti Studio + The Event Co added to the beautiful scene.
The freeform garden-style piece made for this shoot by Moonchild Floral Co. includes amazingly beautiful quicksand roses and huge, jaw-dropping Japanese ranunculus! “We used these along with garden roses, bridal blush protea and some local foraged greenery in order to compile an arrangement that felt romantic and free.”
From the delicate bridal lingerie from Plum Pretty Sugar, to the romantic foliage inspired stationery by Wonderland Invites, and the gorgeous hair and make up by The Beauty Bar, there is so much to prettiness to inspire you in this shoot!
- Asymmetry is in! Don’t fall into the symmetrical design!
- Instead of working with a purely gold, mauve and blush pink palette, include elements such as foliage, or. Add unique elements to your design.
- Solid white backdrops provide a clean look, and the same applies to using white plates, for example. Then add elements such as a luxe napkin or beautifully calligraphed place card like the ones by Tenn Letters to complete the look.
- Stretch your budget by creating two reception table styles – one for guests and one for the head table. Use the more ‘expensive’ pieces for head table, as it will be the focal point of the reception. This allows for quality photographs from the head table and a more affordable look overall.
- Use Amazon for plate, candles and more! You would be surprised at how much you can find on amazon!!
Gold Mauve and Blush Pink Wedding
Gold Mauve and Blush Pink Wedding Vendors:
Photographer: Ryann Lindsey Photography //Dress Store: Bella Lily Bridal// Event Designer: Darling Found//Event Venue: Gather Estate//Jewelry: Kendra Scott // Cinema and Video: Lovestory Films// Bakery: Maryams Cakery//Floral Designer: Moonchild Floral Co.// Lingerie: Plum Pretty Sugar//Design and Decor: Silk & Willow// Calligrapher: Tenn Letters//Makeup Artist: The Beauty Bar// Rentals The Confetti Studio +The Event Co // Invitation Designer: Wonderland Invites//