Sweet Ombre & Ruffled Wedding Cake treats
Often associated with celebration, cakes are both a beautiful and tasty part of any wedding day!
Mix a little ombre obsession with ruffles to die for with our wonderful list of 25 Ombre and Ruffle Wedding Cake Wonders!
With the sky as the limit, any color, size, flavor and texture is possible for your wedding cake. Go ahead! Dig in and be inspired by our yummy collection below!
Ombre and Ruffle Wedding Cakes
2. (Below Left) A unique and special two-tiered ombre ruffle wedding cake in pink and pale grey with flower detail | 3. (Below Right) Breathtaking! This ombre ruffle wedding cake pink and white looks too good to eat!
Image Source: (Above Left) Magdalynn’s, Shot by One Love Photography via Style Me Pretty (Above Right) 4.bp.blogspot.com
4. (Below Left) A stunning six-tiered wedding cake was the perfect centerpiece to the room. Ombre Wedding Cake Blue from The Knot and expertly designed by Whipt Cream. 5. (Below Right) A beautiful contrast of deep maroon and blue makes this Ombre Ruffle Wedding Cake stand out! Source: Olofson Design, creators of luxury bespoke wedding cakes.
Shades of the sun! Corals to oranges to browns.. Ombre ruffle cakes in these colors can really warm up your wedding cake table! 6. (Below Left) Ombre Ruffle Wedding Cake Orange from the fabulous Style Me Pretty. | 7. (Below Right) Brown ombre cake by Eat Cake!
Image Source: (Above Right) Photo by White Loft Studio via The Wedding Chicks
8. (Left) A dusty pink delight! Courtesy of Jelly Cake, this 4 tier pink ombre ruffle wedding cake with a sugar petal pompom is so cute! | 9. (Below) A pink ombre ruffled wedding cake created by Enticing Icing and Custom Cakes via Just a Little Bit of Happy Blog is the right pink and the right ruffle to add the perfect dose of pink happiness to your wedding day!
10. (Below) Delicate ruffles and a slow progression upwards of purple to white with a flower to top it off, this Ombre Ruffled Wedding Cake was taken from the AC Ellis Blog and perfectly created by The Cake Lady’s Cakes and Confections.
Ruffled Wedding Cakes
11. (Below) This peach Ruffle Wedding Cake from cake designers Bobbette and Belle is a treat to the eyes! Inspired by a 1950′s bridesmaids dress, this cake incorporates delicious vintage floral ruffles! A little grosgrain ribbon adds a fresh touch of style!
12. (Below Left) Surely delicious, this unusual yellow ruffle wedding cake with a raspberry chocolate pink rose from cake magician Nicky Grant is made of chocolate! | 13. (Below Right) Prim and proper! A delightful white ruffle wedding cake with pink flowers is a combination of soft colors and elegant designs, inspired by trends in dress designs - like big ruffles, pleats, and pin-tucks.
Image Source: (Above Right) Charlottes Weddings
14. (Below) Layer upon layer of this beautiful cream ruffle wedding cake with roses embodies pure romance!
Image source: 3.bp.blogspot.com
A bright and beautiful addition to any wedding reception are wedding cakes in unusual colours. 15. (Below Left) Canary yellow ruffle wedding cake with pale pink flower accent. |16. (Below Right) Mint green ombre ruffle wedding cake with peach flower on top.
Image source: Sweet On You via Green Wedding Shoes
17. (Below Left) A whimsical soft white ruffle wedding cake with flowers and diamante details from A Style Collective is a work of edible art! Created by Sandee Moss at Cinderella Stories, this cake will be the talking point of your wedding with guests dying to get their piece of cake heaven! 18. (Below Right) Screaming with colour, this bright orange and white ruffle wedding cake from Maggie Austin Cake via Brides looks like so much fun! Stand back and watch the tangerine ruffles pop against the white fondant frills!
19. (Below Left) Another masterpiece from specialist cake designer, Nikky Grant, this playful lemon ruffle wedding cake adds a tasty touch of white chocolate ruffles and wraps made with pure couverture chocolate. | 20. (Below Right) Overwhelmingly lovely, this ruffle rose wedding cake is a striking and elegant cake.
Image Source: (Above Right) Ruth Rutherford
Ombre Wedding Cakes
22. (Below) What a delight! Perfect for an outdoor wedding, this orange ombre wedding cake is a floral fantasy!
Image source: Sapphire Event Group
23. (Below) Taken from Bride to Be, this dramatic red ombre wedding cake shows off its’ daring color with rows upon rows of roses.
24. (Below) A fresh and yummy addition to your wedding day, this yellow and white ombre wedding cake from Style Me Pretty, is ideal for a yellow-themed wedding.
25. (Below) Flowery on the outside and 4 tiers of spongy pink goodness on the inside!
Image Source: Stylowi
Still feeling hungry? We hope that we have served up some yummy ombre and ruffle inspiration for you and your wedding cake choice! Whether you go ombre or ruffle or a combination of both, be sure to choose a cake that will enhance your wedding day and compliment the rest of your wedding theme. Both a creative and fulfilling experience, we suggest that you become part of the design process to create your very own bespoke piece of edible art – your wedding cake!
For more ruffle inspiration, take a peek at our super cute 33 Chair Swag & Wedding Chair Decoration Ideas filled with ruffles, ribbons, flowers and fun!