Crazy, Sweet & Super Cute Wedding Day Poses
Apart from your glorious wedding dress, if there’s one thing not to overlook on your wedding day, it has got to be your wedding photos! They are what you will have to treasure many years long after the wedding bells have stopped ringing!
To spice up some of the traditional wedding photo shots, be inspired to capture your moments, emotions and the atmosphere of your special day in a unique way. Whether candid or posed, here are a few ideas for those must-capture moments! (Make sure you check out these ideas for your bridal party, too!)
Fun Photo Prop Wedding Photo Ideas
Photo props come in all shapes and sizes. Best prepared in advance to capture specific shots, you can have a blast improvising with different shots!
(Below Left) Taken from Richard Israel Photography via Style Me Pretty , we love this photograph of a bride holding a cheeky sign intended for her groom! (Below Right) Wedding Chicks shows us photographer, Justin Wright‘s amazing shot of a bride holding her mum’s wedding day photo. This is definitely a keepsake that will be treasured by generations to come.
Scratch out some of your folks’s old wedding photos and use them as a photo prop. So vintage!
Image Source: Ana Lui Photography via Fly Away Bride via Aphrodite’s Wedding Blog
(Below Left)Jump for joy as you hit the jackpot of love as seen in this sweet snap caotured by Morgan Slade Photography via ConfettiDaydreams.com (Below Right) Arrange props with your photographer beforehand so that you can capture this moment. Available from Our Hobby to Your Home on Etsy, this “I do” wedding photo idea is a perfectly romantic way to end off your wedding day.
(Below Left) Recreate this “Thank You” photo wedding idea using these props from Wedology. (Below Right) Take them in frame! Taken by Renaissance Studios and seen on Bridal guide, this family wedding photo idea includes a frame as photo prop.
Cute Kissing & Holding Wedding Photo Ideas
(Below Left) Close your eyes and pucker up for these romantic kissing and holding photos! Whether spontaneous or posed, they are still so sweet! This sweet wedding photo idea by is a fun way to get your bridal party involved! Shot by Izelle Labuschagne via Confetti Daydreams. (Below Right) Kiss the sky as love and sparkles fill the air using confetti, glitter or even feathers! Shot by Izelle Labuschagne via Confetti Daydreams.
(Below Left) Sweet! This romantic photo idea seen on Confetti Daydreams, captured by Ginger Ale Photography is truly a shared moment of dreamy intimacy captured between bride and groom. (Below Right) This romantic wedding photo from Bridal Guide and taken by photographer, Rebekah J. Murray Photography preserves the adoration and care shared between the newlyweds.
(Below Left) Captured a dreamy and secretive smooch beneath your beautiful veil just like Courtney and Chris did in this pic captured by Just a Dream Photography. (Below Right) This vintage photo captured by Three Nails Photography via Style Me Pretty captures the sweetness and romance in the perfect surroundings.
Looking for more ideas?
- This quirky Polaroid photo stand idea from Brooke Kelly Photography is super fun! Or how about a shot with your gorgeous wedding shoes taken by photographer, Sara Ossana via Aphrodite’s Wedding Blog.
- Spotted on Tiffany Hemsath Photography this striking hand holding idea is a great way to symbolise your journey ahead together as a newly married couple.
- Cheer them on! Have your wedding party and guests cheer you on as you share a kiss! The pic captured by Morgan Taylor Keeney via Eisy Morgan, this is one of those shots that makes your heart beat faster!
- Hands Heart: Captured by At Rivers Edge Photography, create this romantic pic with your loved one! (Below Right)
- Give them the finger! From Cherry Thomas Photo, this super fun and cheeky photo is definitely one to try for all those couples wanting to have a few fun shots after their photographer has captured the traditional shots.
Taking inspiration from our collection of photo ideas and working closely with your photographer to get the shots that you want, we are sure that your wedding day will go off without a hitch! Take a look at our collection of Wedding Photo ideas below or repin our collection on Pinterest. To recreate your own shots, our downloadable 22 DIY Photobooth Props for your Wedding Photo Booth is a great treat to take along for unique photo props on your wedding day!
♥ ♥ ♥