Current Submission Status: Closed
Thank you so much for your interest in submitting your wedding or work to Confetti Daydreams for consideration.
Submissions for the current period are closed as our editorial calendar for the next quarter is fully booked. We will update this page with our upcoming editorial wishlist once we are once again open to receive new submissions.
Please check back toward the end of the quarter.
Established in 2012, Confetti Daydreams wedding blog is an internationally loved publication filled with wedding inspiration and infused with fun. We’re not afraid to break tradition. We believe in bold, joyful love, equality, compassion and individuality. We believe in exploring the world, the beauty of the outdoors, and living authentically.
Since 2015 Confetti Daydreams has annually been selected amongst the Top 100 Wedding Blogs in the World by Bride Tide. We have been ranked as one of the top 40 independent wedding blogs as per Alexa.com ratings,. We were shortlisted for two prestigious wedding blog awards, including Best International Wedding Blog and Best Wedding DIY Blog, by the London-based Wedding Blog Awards in 2014, then again in 2016. We proudly received the honorable mention title.
Please read through our submission and publication policies below to find out how you can join the handpicked family of published Confetti Daydreams brides and vendors.
GUIDELINES FOR COUPLES:
- ConfettiDaydreams.com is an exclusive blog, which means that we only consider previously unpublished weddings. (Your photographers blog and print magazines are ok!)
- Please allow us 2 – 3 weeks to process your submission. If you have not heard back from us within that time frame, please pop us a mail to check on the status of your submission. Each submission is personally reviewed by our editor who works really hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible. She appreciates your support!
- To increase the chances of your submission being accepted, please be sure to include all the relevant vendor names and web addresses to help us correctly credit the vendors who worked so hard to make your special day unforgettable.
- Please do not submit weddings or engagement sessions that include fur, leather, and animals (live or dead), reptiles or birds as props. (Of course you’re welcome to share images of yourselves with your own furkids.)
- By submitting a wedding or shoot you confirm that you have permission to do so from the photographer and relevant parties featured.
- Once submitted and accepted for publication, weddings and shoots cannot be retracted.
- Submissions for the upcoming quarter are closed.
FOR WEDDING PROFESSIONALS:
EDITORIAL STYLE + WISHLIST
Have you read our feature “How to Get Published on A Wedding Blog”? Read it here.
What we’re looking for in submissions at the moment:
- Confetti Daydreams prefers weddings that have a strong outdoor component in natural surrounds. We love forests, gardens, beaches, vineyards – the great outdoors in general!
- Stylistically we favor submissions that are:
- Boldy emotional
- Themes we’re currently curating:
- DIVERSITY. We’re looking for content that represents all couples, ages, genders and ethnicities.
- Couples with unique, bold style – from pastel hair to brides and grooms with creative tattoos, a subtle lip piercing etc.
- Minimalist design style. Clean geometric lines and less in more inspired design.
- Awesome vegan weddings and cruelty free wedding details, from fabrics to beauty to decor and details.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable weddings.
- Iconic travel. Destination weddings, anniversary shoots and elopements featuring well-loved travel destinations. Include beautiful ceremony and reception details – such as a gorgeously styled sweetheart table for two to contribute to creating a strong destination / elopement submission.
- Organic earth. Including creative use of herbs, vegetables, edible plants
- Colors we adore:
- Details we love:
- A focus on ceremony or reception backdrops.
- Interesting lighting installations.
- Spectacular florals including cascading bouquets, floral arches, and custom installations.
- Unique signage. Quotes or a play on words that is quirky and sweet.
- Hand lettering. Modern calligraphy, brush lettering etc
- Hand painted details. From cake to stationery to decor.
- Please DO NOT submit:
- Shoots that include living or dead animals, reptiles or birds as props. (We will consider real weddings and real engagement shoots featuring a couple’s own furbabies.)
- Shoots that contain feathers, leather, fur, animal skins, shells, antlers, horns, skulls etc
- Events held at locations which house living creatures such as aquariums, game farms, zoos, livestock farms, stables, stud farms etc
- Food other than confectionary, herbs, vegetables and fruits.
- For real weddings:
- Submit around 50 – 100 images. Include as many getting ready, reception, ceremony decor and accessory details as possible, alongside romantic couple portraits. Guest candids may be omitted. Read more about image curation for your wedding submission here.
- Ethnic and cultural diversity is a big plus. So is body positivity, couples with unique style and weddings with an ethical focus.
- If you’d like to style a shoot exclusively for ConfettiDaydreams, we’d love to hear about your concept while in the planning stages to help increase your chances of a feature. Drop our editor a line and let her know what you’ve got planned! editor (at) confettidaydreams.com
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS:
- Submissions for the current and upcoming quarter are closed.
- ConfettiDaydreams.com is an exclusive blog, which means that we generally only consider previously unpublished weddings and shoots that are not being considered elsewhere. We will accept features previously published in print.
- If accepted, pics should please be sized at 72dpi, 750 px across for both portrait and landscape images. Please double check your settings when exporting that your portrait images are also sized at 750 px across to avoid having to resend the images at the correct dimensions.
- Please be sure to include all the relevant vendor names and web addresses in your submission so that we can credit everyone appropriately.
- By submitting a wedding or shoot you confirm that you have permission to do so from the couple and relevant parties.
- Once submitted for consideration weddings and shoots cannot be retracted.
- Please allow us 2 – 3 weeks to process your submission. If you have not heard back from us within that time frame, please pop us a mail to check on the status of your submission. Each submission is personally reviewed by the editor who works really hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible. We appreciate your support!
- We require an exclusivity window of 60 days after date of publication.
- Once all details have been received and scheduled, features are generally published within 8 – 12 weeks.
- Once published your feature will be promoted across our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, associated content marketing channels and more.
- All vendors that have been handpicked for feature on Confetti Daydreams are eligible to display a Confetti Daydreams featured badge.
- Submissions for the upcoming quarter are closed.