Wedding Photography Competition
To celebrate the arrival of Springtime, the season of new beginnings and love, Ruby Jean Photography is offering engaged couples in South Africa the chance to win their wedding photography!
Ruby Jean Photography
Laura of Ruby Jean Photography is a South African-based photographer that travels all over the world to capture the biggest day of many couple’s lives together – their wedding! As a self-described hopeless romantic, she combines her love for photography and travel with her mission to bring out the fun side of getting married! Her photography style is inspired by the emotions, excitement and love that is to be found at your wedding day.
Click here to visit Ruby Jean Photography now.
Ooh! There are 5 fabulous prizes up for grabs! Read below to find out more about the details of the uh-may-zing prizes:
- FIRST PRIZE: 8 hour coverage of your wedding shot by 2 photographers, 400+ edited high resolution images on a disk, 400+ low resolution images for the web and an online gallery of your pics.
- Second Prize: 4 hour coverage of your wedding shot by 1 photographer and 200 edited high resolution images.
- Third Prize: 1 hour couple shoot.
- Forth and Fifth Prizes: A half-hour studio shoot at the Light Lounge Studio.
How To Enter
Here are the 3 easy steps to enter and win Ruby Jean Photography as your wedding photographer:
- Upload a photo of youreself and your fiancé to the special competitions tab entitled “win a wedding” on Facebook .
- Get friends and family to like Ruby Jean’s Facebook Page and to vote for your photo. Each like on your photo gets you one vote closer to winning!
- Get as many votes for your photo in before the competition closes on the 13th October 2013. All winners will be announced on the 14th October 2013.
Read more about the Ruby Jean Win a Wedding Photographer competition here.
Peek at some of Ruby Jean Photography’s fab work!
Don’t delay in entering the prettiest pic of you and your fiancé to stand a chance of winning Ruby Jean Photography as your wedding photographer. Enter by visiting Ruby Jean’s Facebook Page to submit your photo! Much confetti love and good luck!
PS. Remember, this competition is open to South African brides only. The full terms and conditions of the Ruby Jean, Win a Wedding Photographer competition is available here.
DISCLAIMER: This fab post has been sponsored with love and is an independently run promotion.