We adore these Cascade & Long Bridal Bouquets!
♥ ♥ ♥
Sometimes referred to as a presentation bouquet or an “arm sheaf”, our fabulous collection of 25 Cascade & Long Bridal Bouquets are what dreams are made of!
Lush in volume and long in length, these bouquets can be created to realise your wedding dreams – whether it be romantic, vintage, rustic, classic, modern, glamorous!
1. (Left) An attack on your visual senses, this cascading 1920s-style bridal bouquet from Spider Flower, is wild and wonderful with it’s peacock feathers and blue and green cymbidium orchids. An arrangement of flowers and greenery that “cascades” or flows downward, it is a striking bouquet!
Cascades of Soft and Pretty Pales
2. (Below Left) Created by TableArt via Bollea, this cascading bridal bouquet made with Phalaenopsis orchids, lavender sweet peas and white spray roses is unique and so romantic! 3. (Below Right) A white rose cascading bouquet with touches of lavender coloured flowers as frilling from Bouquet Wedding Flower is such a treat to look at!
4. (Below Left) With muted tones of greens and creams, this lovely bouquet, as spotted on Catalogs, is perfect to have flowing by your side on a fresh Summer’s day! | 5. (Below Right) This bouquet from Bride Chic is enough to wow onlookers! Off the Carolina Herrera 2013 fashion runway show, this incredibly beautiful white bouquet was seen cascading from the hands of her models to compliment her luxurious and simple wedding gown designs.
6. (Below Left) Captured by photographer, Nadean, these fresh creams and greens maintain their classic appeal when brought together in a cascading bouquet like this one. | 7. (Below Right) Elegance defined. A long trailing bouquet can look striking, as seen here by Project Wedding.
Bright, Beautiful & Bold Long Bouquets
8. (Below Left) From Style Me Pretty and created by Blumenhandler Florist, this stunning combination of blues, purples and pinks are nicely complemented with a touch of green. Perfectly offset with a few of the same flowers pinned in your flowing hair, this bouquet with create that fairytale look! | 9. (Below Right) Be different and consider this cascading and unique combination of purple and blue orchids, pink oriental lilies, and white Singapore orchids from Bouquet Wedding Flower. Just divine!
10. (Below Left) Overdose on an amazement of colour with this amazing stargazer lily bouquet from Kellys Wedding Flowers, these tropical bridal bouquet with stargazer Lilies is a sight for sore eyes! | 11. (Below Right) Inspired by the colours of Costa Rica, this floral design comprises native Cuban flowers harvested from the Costa Rican area. With a little bit of metallic floss added in for a sparkly touch, this bouquet will surely add some flavour to your wedding look!
Image Source: (Above Right) Datura: A Modern Garden via Style Me Pretty
12. (Below) Mmm..yummy peaches and cream! A playful combination of sweet and whimsical, this cascade bouquet from Floret Cadet has certainly created a bouquet of flowers with character!
13. (Below Left) From Fancy Pants Weddings, this beautiful and fresh bouquet includes touches of a deep red and white, which creates a contrast of freshness with a little drama! Perfect! | 14. (Below Right) Created by April Flowers via Bollea, this bright and bold bouquet is one of our favourites with its rich magenta, pink and cream tones! Made from a combination of burgundy cymbidium orchids, purple dendrobium orchids, pink mokara orchids, pink tea roses, white anemones, white ranunculus, white hydrangea and pink ranunculus.
15. (Below Left) This bouquet with a combination of yellow and orange flowers taken from the amazing Martha Stewart Weddings site, is an exquisite in its asymmetry, this bouquet, composed of white and orange seasonal roses and darker orange Chinese lanterns, takes its shape from the lanterns, which dangle gracefully like charms from a bracelet. | 16. (Below Right) As seen on Belle, The Magazine, this soft and playful bouquet is every bit as princessy as we’re sure you will feel carrying it around!
17. (Below Left) For all those chocolate-loving girls! What a strikingly unsusual combination of chocolate cosmos, cymbidium orchids and broomcorn. | 18. (Below Right) Add luscious touches of pinks to bring a soft femininity that will compliment your wedding dress. These gorgeous pink ranunculus in a cascading bouquet is from the very talented Amina Michele.
Image Source: (Above Left) Floret Cadet via Bollea.
19. (Below Left) Incorporating deep shades of green and purple, this exotic cascading wedding bouquet from Jane Packer via My Wedding Flower Ideas will add a dramatic and glamorous elegance to your bridal look. An unusual combination of Vanilla Orchids and Hydrangea blooms on top and Passion flower and Begonia leaves as the trailing foliage. A natural balance! | 20. (Below Right) Taken from the delightful Dawns Florist, this truly happy cascading bouquet is both romantic and grand. With lavender roses at the top and featuring fuchsia dendrobium orchids, pink waxflower, lavender mini carnations, purple delphinium and ivy vines that are all lovingly tied together with a lavender grosgrain ribbon!
21. (Below Left) What a colourful concoction! We love this cascading combination of deep reds, purples, and pinks from Soleil Flowers, which we are sure will brighten up any wedding dress! | 22. (Below Right) This dangerously beautiful teardrop wedding bouquet from WedLuxe and created by Little Birdie Events, with its dramatic reds was styled for a Hollywood Glam themed wedding and is such a winner for adding a rich touch to your wedding look.
23. (Below Left) From Style Me Pretty again, we have come across this darling lavender, pink and white bouquet that we think will add such sweetness to your look. | 24. (Below Right) A soft pink complimented by greens, this cascading bouquet with pink larkspur, lilies, roses and heather result in a fabulously feathery cascading bouquet.
Image Source: (Above Left) Andy Beach, (Above Right) Wedding Flowers and Reception Idea
25. (Below) These 3 bouqeuts of gorgeousness were taken by photographer Jean Mazac. A perfect picture of how your bridesmaids bouquets can be different yet compliment your outstanding bouquet.
Although considered as a more traditional and formal choice for a bridal bouquet, we find nothing traditional about these arrangements of long cascading floral confections! We hope you’ve been inspired to be fabulous with your choice for your bridal bouquet!
Go ahead and feast your eyes on the floral beauty that is found in nature – below is a recap of all of our favourite long and cascade bridal bouquets, just for you! Hungry to find out how you can bring more flowers into your wedding? View our 15 Wonderful Wedding Canopy & Arch Ideas, which are adorned in all things floral!
♥ ♥ ♥