Backless Wedding Dresses
♥ ♥ ♥
Few things can make as dramatic a statement as a backless wedding gown -a drop dead detail that is sure to have all eyes focused on you as you make your grand entrance on your wedding day! Be daring and bare your back with a breathtakingly low backless gown that will drop jaws and ensure you are the centre of attention on your wedding day!
To help, we’ve put together a list of 15 of our fave backless wedding dresses that will have you doing just that. We hope you enjoy our selection of wedding gowns that in our opinion are fit for a princess marrying her prince, of course.
1. (Above Left) An Inbal Dror creation that we can’t help but to adore! Show off your back in this 2-strap lace backless wedding dress – a perfect creation. | 2. (Above Right) This dreamy lace wedding dress designed by Wanda Borges with a low back fits to the shape of your body and then creates a flares slightly at the bottom.
3. (Above Left) Achieve effortless sophistication with this low backless wedding dress with dazzling strap detail that falls from the nape of the neck and across the back. Beautiful! (Source: Media.Photobucket) | 4. (Above Right) A first from designer, Katie May, this completely backless wedding dress creation will draw all eyes to the arch of your back.
5. (Above Left) A beautiful silk and satin trumpet-style wedding gown with a lace open back and chapel train designed by Jim Hjelm. Starting at the nape of your neck, the lace on this beautiful wedding dress leads down your back allowing for a keyhole lace back design. | 6. (Above Right) An unusual open back wedding dress creation with strap and jewel detail is a dazzling choice for your big day. (Source: Chafta)
7. (Above) Wedding dress designer Inbal Dror is a magician when it comes to creating jaw dropping wedding gowns, like this elegantly two-strapped dress with lace that flatters the curve of your lower back.
8. (Above Left) Show off your back in this beautiful backless wedding dress wonder from the Galia Lahav 2012 Wedding Dress Collection, designed to fit your body like a glove! | 9. (Above Right) Designed by Monique Lhuillier, this backless lace wedding dress could very well be the wedding dress of your dreams! (Shot by: Paul Johnson Photography)
10. (Above) The hunt for the perfect backless wedding dress is over! Started by The Hunt, this once-off backless, mermaid-style wedding dress designed by Steven Khalil features a gorgeous bow-detail and tulle ruffle skirt and train, which looks like so much fun! (Shot by: Andrew Ratter Photography)
11. (Above Left) Feel priceless in this exquisite 2-strap backless satin wedding dress ensemble designed by the wonderful Pnina Tornai. | 12. (Above Right) Exude sexy elegance with this plain and simple backless wedding dress with a scoop back from designer, Jane Yeh. Sigh. Stunning!
13. (Above) We are in love with Inbal Dror’s playful interpretation of this open back wedding dress with bow detail starting at the back of the neck and the plait that lines the shape of the back.
14. (Above Left) Unique and glamorous with antique lace and interesting shapes detailing the gown, this Inbal Dror backless wedding dress takes our breath away! | 15. (Above Right) Achieve a playful elegance in this classic v-shape backless wedding dress with ruffles flowing from the back of the shoulders straps, designed by Tasha from Vineyard by Pricilla of Boston, as seen on Style Me Pretty. (Shot by: Sofia Negron Photography)
Feeling inspired? With so many dresses to choose from, one wonders whether 3 dress changes on the day will be possible! We hope that our list of beautiful backless wedding dress gowns has helped you to get closer to the dress that will make you feel like a million bucks! For more ideas of divine wedding dress, feast your eyes on our 15 Lace Back Wedding Dresses.