Backless Wedding Dresses
Few things can make as dramatic a statement as the perfect wedding hairstyle a backless wedding gown -a drop dead detail that is sure to have all eyes focused on you as you make your grand entrance on your wedding day! Be daring and bare your back with a breathtakingly low backless gown that will drop jaws and ensure you are the centre of attention on your wedding day!
(UPDATE: Click here for the 2015 Backless Wedding Dress list!)
To help, we’ve put together a list of 15 of our fave backless wedding dresses that will have you doing just that. We hope you enjoy our selection of wedding gowns that in our opinion are fit for a princess marrying her prince, of course.
1. (Above Left) An Inbal Dror creation that we can’t help but to adore! Show off your back in this 2-strap lace backless wedding dress – a perfect creation. | 2. (Above Right) This dreamy lace wedding dress designed by Wanda Borges with a low back fits to the shape of your body and then creates a flares slightly at the bottom.
3. (Above Left) A first from designer, Katie May, this completely backless wedding dress creation will draw all eyes to the arch of your back. (See more backless wedding dresses from Katie May as never seen before here) 4. (Above Right) A beautiful silk and satin trumpet-style wedding gown with a lace open back and chapel train designed by Jim Hjelm. Starting at the nape of your neck, the lace on this beautiful wedding dress leads down your back allowing for a keyhole lace back design.
5 & 6: (Above Left) Galia Lahav’s “Angelina” Sheer backless silk satin gown with pearl and crystal embroidered motifs and train on the left . “Nicole” Silk backless ivory dress with nude tulle top and sleeves that are embroidered with feathers and crystals, beads and pearls embellishments. (Above Right) Galia Lahav’s “Nicole” and “Angelina” seen again.
7. (Above) Wedding dress designer Inbal Dror is a magician when it comes to creating jaw dropping wedding gowns, like this elegantly two-strapped dress with lace that flatters the curve of your lower back.
8. (Above Left) Show off your back in this beautiful backless wedding dress wonder from the Galia Lahav 2012 Wedding Dress Collection, designed to fit your body like a glove! | 9. (Above Right) Designed by Monique Lhuillier, this backless lace wedding dress could very well be the wedding dress of your dreams! (Shot by: Paul Johnson Photography)
10. (Above) Another backless beauty from Galia Lahav the “Giselle” features Antique backless lace on a seductive tulle dress combined with gorgeous appliqués, sparkling netted fabrics and the prettiest pearled embellishments.
11. (Above Left) Feel priceless in this exquisite 2-strap backless satin wedding dress ensemble designed by the wonderful Pnina Tornai. | 12. (Above Right) Exude sexy elegance with this plain and simple backless wedding dress with a scoop back from designer, Jane Yeh. Sigh. Stunning!
13. (Above) We are in love with Inbal Dror’s playful interpretation of this open back wedding dress with bow detail starting at the back of the neck and the plait that lines the shape of the back.
14. (Above Left) Unique and glamorous with antique lace and interesting shapes detailing the gown, this Inbal Dror backless wedding dress takes our breath away! | 15. (Above Right) Achieve a playful elegance in this classic v-shape backless wedding dress with ruffles flowing from the back of the shoulders straps, designed by Tasha from Vineyard by Pricilla of Boston, as seen on Style Me Pretty. (Shot by: Sofia Negron Photography)
17. (Above) The romantic and super stunning Francine backless wedding dress designed by WTOO is made of intricate, delicate French lace. It’s an illusion back that makes quite a head-turning statement!
SHOP MORE BACKLESS WEDDING DRESSES:
Shop for a backless wedding dress here:
Feeling inspired? With so many dresses to choose from, one wonders whether 3 dress changes on the day will be possible! We hope that our list of beautiful backless wedding dress gowns has helped you to get closer to the dress that will make you feel like a million bucks!
For more ideas of divine wedding dress, feast your eyes on:
- 21 Portrait and Illusion Back Wedding Dresses
- 15 Lace Back Wedding Dresses.
- 25 Beach Wedding Dresses
- 10 Gorgeous Sequin Wedding Gowns
- 21 Ridiculously Stunning Long Sleeved Wedding Dresses
- 20 Short Wedding Dresses and Gowns
- 13 Steamy Backless Wedding Dresses
- Luxurious Lace Wedding Dresses
- 10 Exquisitely Decadent Vintage-Style Wedding Dresses