Accuracy of Information and Intended use:
- Please note that the information published in articles, features and workbooks is intended to be provided for entertainment purposes only.
- We advise readers to contact each wedding vendor or service provider directly for the most recent information about their products and services, and to confirm all details regarding their products and services as availability, prices and information are set by the respective third party vendors, and are subject to change at their discretion.
- All content provided on this blog is for entertainment and informational purposes only. This website makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- This website and its owners will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
- Currently we partner with several third party partner programs that will provide us with a referral commission should you decide purchase a product or service from their website as a result of clicking on a link on our website, including RewardStyle, Amazon, Wedding Paper Divas, Koyal Wholesale and others. There is no additional charge to you when making a referral purchase, and if you choose to return a product or choose to make no purchase at all, we receive no commission or compensation.
- The products highlighted in these referral posts are based on current trends, style, taste and aesthetic fit with our readers.
- Advertisers please review our advertising terms here.
What information do we collect?
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, specifically your email address.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Because we value your privacy we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.