Wedding Magazine & Bridal Guide
The Vintage Edition
Inspired by all things pretty and vintage?
Us too! In the launch edition of the Confetti DayDreams digital wedding magazine you’ll find advice on awe-inspiring vintage bridal looks, old world décor, flowers, cakes and vintage inspired wedding stationary!
What’s Inside our Vintage Wedding Guide:
Our launch edition is jam packed with wedding tips from vintage experts across the globe, including:
- 26 Hot Vintage Trends to follow from Heavenly Hair Pieces to Bridal Bibs, Books and Bouquets
- 28 Vintage Gown Ideas and Inspiration
- 51 DIY Vintage Décor Tips and Up-cycling Ideas for your Big Day
- 14 of Mother Nature’s Best Ways to add Vintage to your Boutonnieres and Bouquets
- 34 Vintage Hair and Make Up Tips that’ll take you from the 1920’s to the 50’s
- Our 12 Fave Vintage Cake Ideas and DIY Tips to Devour!
- 2 DIY Projects and Tutorials to help you get the Vintage Look
- A Vintage-inspired Wedding Stationary Suite to Fall in Love with
- Collection of Pretty Vintage Printables to Download and DIY
- 80 Wedding Blogs for Vintage Bridal Inspiration
- Over 250+ Vintage Suppliers and Bridal Experts to Help Plan Your Big Day
- The Best Bridal Fairs to Diarise for 2013
- Our Top 2 Bridal Books to Buy
Be sure to sign up now below so that you don’t miss out on our launch edition that is jam packed with wedding tips from vintage experts across the globe!
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
Sneak a peek at what’s in store in Confetti DayDreams Vintage Bridal Mag!(Above) To help make sense of the countless options, styles and designs available today to the vintage-inspired bride, a group of bridal-wear experts from across the globe share a few of the key styles and trends to look for when visualising the perfect vintage wedding dress ensemble. (Above) Lovingly created and then cut in celebration of your wedding day, the wedding cake is the number-one item on the wedding menu. Cake enthusiasts from around the globe share their expert advice on how to create the perfect vintage-inspired wedding cake and dessert tables. (Above) Preserve your sanity while selecting your dream wedding gown by learning from the hearty advice so generously dished out from the best wedding dress designers and stockists from all over the world. (Above) Learn from the best! Décor stylists dish out their top tips on how to upcycle forgotten vintage treasures to create fabulous wedding décor! (Above) In this interview exclusive, five real brides share their wedding planning pearls of wisdom for every bride-to-be planning her own wedding day. (Above) Our beautiful feature on vintage bridal bouquets and boutonnieres shows how a bride can easily create a perfectly timeless bouquet reminiscent of the days of old.
(Above) Find the best vintage bridals experts, wedding blogs and wedding fairs from our extensive collection of vintage wedding resources to help plan your big day!
Once you’ve signed up, go ahead and share the love by sharing the launch edition of our guide on Twitter and pinning it for future reference! Hooray!Cindy Bam wedding gown shot by photographer, Jaco Le Roux.