Fave Bridal Wedding Hairstyle Tips
Although gorgeous, outdoor weddings can be a little risky since your perfectly set hairstyle can be fragile in the outdoors. You never know when the wind will come along and destroy your perfect hairstyle! To prevent an unnecessary disaster, the best way is to have the right hairstyle to withstand the weather.
If one of these 17 Jaw Dropping Wedding Updos and all of our other wedding hairstyle faves have whet your appetite then read on to see what else we have in store for you! The first thing to consider when deciding on your hairstyle would be keeping the hair in place, or up and away from the face. By doing this, your hair will not be blocking your face or your vision during your important day. Make sure you have loads of pins, barrettes and clips to keep your hair in place. Some pins, veils or headpieces make nice accessories to spice up your bridal look.
There are many hairstyles other than the classic romantic up-do! To help you on your quest for the perfect bridal up-do, we scoured the net to bring you these gorgeous up-style bridal wedding hairstyles designed to protect you from Mother Nature. These simply glamorous styles are worthy of coverage in Vogue and Elle. From chic and elegant hairstyles straight from the latest runway shows for fashionable brides, to fresh and fun hairstyles for carefree brides, we’ve found them all. Yay for pretty brides with pretty hair!
- For those who want to look like Grecian Goddess on their wedding day, go with the flow and opt for sexy, artfully tousled tresses.
- For a stylish look, go for a high pony tail hairstyle to keep the casual in elegance
- Challenge a dramatic take on the bun.
- Consider a beautiful braid which will be a bold statement on your big day.
- This princess grace with soft, romantic style is elegant, and suits perfectly on every bride.
- Looking for a punky style for your outdoor wedding? How about a punky teased beehive to transform you into a punk bride.
- Use what you have. If you have wavy hair, accessorize it with jewelled clips and achieve a glamorous look.
- Keep a soft and touchable approach with this classic French twists hairstyle.
- Opt for a high fashion slick bun by pulling your hair into a tidy bun.
- Have fun with the classic ponytail by styling your hair in a tucked pony. Which rule says that brides are supposed to be serious?
- Choose a French twist to achieve a fresh and sexy look for your outdoor wedding.
- For a retro look, try a megavolume up-do.
- An inspired ballerina bun will not only show your poise, it can make your neckline longer too.
- An unstructured bun takes a relaxed approach on your big day.
Medium to Short Hair
- Passionate with sparkly accessories? Wear sparkly pins on your sleek hair to put in a touch of your own element into it. A side braid is a major breakout trend of this season. It is simple, effortless and outdoor friendly. The most important part, it will look amazing on anyone!
- Utilise a stunning and elaborate headpiece to match your dress or your bouquet.
- Thick, frizzy hair? Tired of keeping it in place even on your wedding day? Try a cornrow braid and look absolutely breathtaking.
- A romantic up-do for short hair brides always looks stunning. There are no restrictions for short hair when it comes to looking great.
- Short hair yet longing to try an up-do? Inspired by Chanel, try an accessorised up-do with pearl-strewn hair pulled into elegant wet-look chignons at the nape of the neck.
- Are you bold, sassy, sexy and stylish? You could definitely own a sultry side-do on your wedding day!
- Pixie cut? Bob? No stress or extension needed! Just apply a face veil or a ribbon to look stunning.
- Rocking a50s inspired look. With just a simple few steps, you can have ultra glam hair!