Wedding Heaven in a Pudding Shot glass
Taking a look at our darling and delicious collection of pudding shots, it is apparent that there’s nothing cuter than single serving desserts! More than just yummy, pudding shots can either served on upon your guest’s arrival as welcome drinks, or they can be savored for last, as a dessert to look forward to.
Although a wedding cake is both a traditional and a beautiful part of your wedding day as shown by our collection of Ombre & Ruffle Wedding Cake Wonders, with such good looks, amazing taste, and being super easy to whip up, dessert shooters are the way to go for your wedding day treats!
- Dressed up with striped straws, these mouth-watering Salted Caramel and Ice Cream Cake Shots are made of cupcakes, ice cream, caramel, and salt! Ideal for a carnival-themed wedding, the easy recipe for these sweet and salty pudding shots can be found on Sugar and Cloth.
- Using shot glasses, these colorful parfaits from Martha Stewart via The Pretty Delicious, are the perfect servings for wedding guest desserts.
- As seen on Hostess with the Mostess, photography by Hanssie Trainor and styled by Utterly Engaged, these dessert shots topped with raspberries have a candy-striped design that makes it lip-licking delicious!
- As seen on Grey Likes Weddings, snapped by JAG Studios, these White Chocolate, Strawberry and Cupcake shots topped with a hearty dose of whipped cream are a little bit of heaven in shot glasses!
- Whimsical and edible! Have an array of colorful dessert shots with straw flag name cards. This nifty idea is taken from the wonderful Wedding Chicks who shows us how to create these cute name cards for dessert shooters.
- These Chantilly Aux Framboises are pretty little shots of raspberries and cream, cream, cream! The exceptional recipe excerpted from Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child and learning how to achieve the diagonal-dessert-cup-effect, is courtesy of Sprinkle Bakes.
- With vanilla pudding, coconut and lime zest, these Coconut Lime Dessert Shots from Lauren’s Latest are a perfect summery weekend treat made for the lazy dessert lover!
- To satisfy your cookie cravings, whip up some Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cocktails. The Slow Roasted Italian shows us how to serve these adorable little chocolate shooter glasses with a cookie on top.
- For dessert, these vintage-inspired dessert shots from Jays Catering that are presented on a charming vintage dessert station is so unique. Shot by Studio EMP !
- A shot with a difference! This snow-covered tray of hot cocoa goodness seen on Occasions Online , photographed by Drew B Photography, will warm up any chilly occasion! Served as part of a hot cocoa bar, keep your wedding guests warmed up with this wintery treat!
- As a firm favorite, tiramisu with mascarpone cheese that is happily topped with raspberries and a good dose of flavored whipped cream, will wow your wedding guests! These neat little egg-free and (alcohol-optional) Tiramisu Dessert Shots can be mixed up by following the recipe by Electric Recipes.
- From Tartlette, these Fresh Cheese (Faisselle) & Raspberries Semifreddo Popsicles are ice-cream, raspberries and fresh cheese goodness on a stick. Delish!
- A little warning! These ultra yummy Peanut Butter Pie Shooters may inspire you and your wedding guests to do cartwheels! Learn how to create this peanut butter pie filling in a shot glass, by following the step-by-step recipe lovingly created and shared by a Pinch of Yum.
- Served in a glass with a spoon, the recipe for this downright delicious and unusual Blackberry, Mint and Brownie Parfait, can be found on the drool-worthy blog, Chasing Delicious.
- Dessert table-ready, from Sweet and Saucy via Hostess with the Mostess, these pink and pretty pudding shots look so stylish with a spoon on top! Captured by Gabriel Ryan Photographers.
Selecting a shooter
With so many pretty and tasty shooters to choose from, you may feel a little overwhelmed! We hope that your taste buds have been inspired by our colorful and yummy collection pudding and dessert shots. As these delicious desserts usually contain whipped cream, pudding, cake and fresh fruit, you can also create a signature dessert shot that is inspired by a favorite cake or pudding that you and your partner both love. You can also base your selection of shooters to match the color scheme or theme of your wedding day.